Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teddy Bea Ballerina ... Happy Birthday Card


Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog!

I am so happy to have 22 followers right now. Thank you all! Please feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them!  

Today I would like to share this Teddy Bea Ballerina card with you. I hope you like her! I am so in LOVE with these bears that I can't stop making cards right now. I still don't understand why I didn't meet them sooner, where have I been all this time ... all hese months? I have colored this so adorable Teddy Bo & Co image (www.teddybo.com) with Derwent Colorsoft Pencils and for blending the colors I have used Sansodor (Low Odour Solvent) and blending (paper) stumps.

Hope to see you soon!
Hugs, Laura


4 comments:

  1. Hi oh wow love the swirls flowers and beautiful sentiment. She is so much fun to colour ! Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een schatje! prachtige kaart!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie kaart weer!! Die beertjes zijn wel heel lief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een lieverd!!
    Ps. Het is gelukt zoals je ziet,ik kan reageren!Joepie!

    ReplyDelete