Monday, November 14, 2011

Merry Christmas (Katzelkraft stamps)


Happy Monday everybody! Thanks for visiting! I hope you are having a wonderful week. Today I want to share another Christmas card with you. For this card I have used a Katzelkraft stamp set (I saw these stamps for the 1st time at Chris' (UK) blog: http://sketchingstamper.blogspot.com/) and the BoBunny "Snowfall" paper. I hope you like it! Please don't be shy, and feel free to leave a comment. I love reading them!

Hugs, Laura
Recipe:
- a beautiful Katzelkraft stamp set (www.katzelkraft.fr), Derwent Colorsoft Pencils, Stampin' Up stamp ("Enjoy"), punch and ink.

and the BoBunny "Snowfall" (printed on both sides) paper:





6 comments:

  1. wow, wat weer een mooie kaart Laura en wat een geweldige stempel!

    Groetjes
    Folkje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw,wat een prachtige kaart....super..supermooi

    Groetjes Gea

    ReplyDelete
  3. prachtige kerstkaart Laura!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg mooi!Wat een leuke stempel!!

    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel erg mooi :)
    Ik ben ook helemaal weg van dit papier heb het zelf ook!
    Groetjes Petra

    ReplyDelete